Grants 40% alcohol toxic, addictive, carcinogenic.

Image may contain: drink and outdoor

‘The angels’ share’ is the volume of whisky that evaporates during maturation, about 2%. Luckily, the other 98% stays. #StandTogether

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s